Job No 2402
Recruiting Expert (w/m/d)
CES Consulting Engineers Salzgitter GmbH is an independent consulting engineering company with worldwide experience based in Braunschweig, Germany. CES offers solutions to complex multidisciplinary engineering tasks for all civil engineering and related sectors. CES renders services ranging from preliminary investigations to construction supervision and cost controlling, training of the client’s staff, advisory services in the operation and maintenance of installations, as well as the organization and strengthening of public authorities and institutions. CES works mainly in the field of development cooperation and implements infrastructure projects for national high-end clients (ministries and line authorities) funded by international donors.
- Completed vocational training or a university degree, preferably with a technical background.
- Recruiting and Active Sourcing skills, preferably in an international context.
- Very good English language skills in both written and spoken form. Knowledge of French and/or Spanish is advantageous.
- Experience in directly approaching potential experts and professionals in foreign languages.
- Proficient in using MS Office products (Excel, Word, Outlook, Teams, PowerPoint).
- Capable of working independently with attention to detail.
- Strong communication skills and a collaborative approach to teamwork.
- Identification and pre-selection of potential experts and professionals through social media portals and databases.
- Analysis and evaluation of CVs and resumes.
- Maintenance and expansion of the company-wide talent pool.
- Collaboration with departments to select suitable profiles.
- Creation and administration of job advertisements.
- Support for the Business Development department in administrative tasks.
- A permanent position at our corporate headquarters in Braunschweig, Germany, with flexible work time policies.
- After successful onboarding, we provide the option to work remotely for up to 3 days per week or three weeks per mon. We gladly consider childcare hours.
- Engaging work environment within an international company.
- Projects that create value for a more sustainable global society by respecting the environment.
- Permanent with attractive compensation in a dynamic and progressive company.
We look forward to receiving your complete application, including your salary expectations, via email to email@example.com
Please indicate the job reference
“Application for: Recruiting Specialist – No. 2402 “ in the subject line.
CES Consulting Engineers Salzgitter GmbH
D - 38106 Braunschweig