We are a global team, with our headquarters in Germany, our international branches and project offices on site.
CES’ success is the result of our unique combination of competences, personalities, skills and experiences. Respect, fairness, diversity and enjoyment of work are the cornerstone of our global corporate culture. We are fully aware of our accountability to the society, and to the environment. Wherever we operate, we act accordingly. As stated in our mission it is the duty of our company and all of us at CES, to improve living conditions, everywhere and every day!
We are convinced that our success is a team achievement. Our workforce is our greatest asset.
We do our very best to provide a working environment for our teams fostering their mental and physical well-being. Discrimination, e.g. any distinction, exclusion or preference that has the effect of questioning equality of treatment or opportunity based on illegitimate grounds (like gender, marital status etc.), is prohibited. We promote diversity and equal opportunities. Our believe is documented in our company’s values: “respect, fairness and diversity”.
At CES, we
- strongly condemn all forms of violation of fundamental human rights
- promote a healthy and safe workplace
- provide decent working conditions
- promote the individual development of our team members
- acknowledge the right to social dialogue and collective bargaining
- expressly forbid any form of violence and harassment. We follow the workplace violence definition by the ILO such as bulying, mobbing, threats, assault and homicide on the job as forms of violence at work.