Job No 2404
Senior Civil Engineer – Water Infrastructure Projects (w/m/d)
CES Consulting Engineers Salzgitter GmbH is an independent consulting engineering company with worldwide experience based in Braunschweig, Germany. CES offers solutions to complex multidisciplinary engineering tasks for all civil engineering and related sectors. CES renders services ranging from preliminary investigations to construction supervision and cost controlling, training of the client’s staff, advisory services in the operation and maintenance of installations, as well as the organization and strengthening of public authorities and institutions. CES works mainly in the field of development cooperation and implements infrastructure projects for national high-end clients (ministries and line authorities) funded by international donors.
- University degree (e.g., Dipl., M.Sc. M.Eng., B.Sc., B.Eng.) in Civil Engineering / Environmental Engineering / Process Engineering or similar.
- At least 10 years of professional experience in an engineering company with wide-ranging project-related responsibilities. Work experience abroad and/or in an internationally operating engineering company in projects financed by bilateral and multilateral donor organizations or development banks is advantageous.
- Experience in the application of FIDIC yellow and red book is an asset.
- Good knowledge of written and spoken English. Additional language proficiency is advantageous.
- Proficient in working with CAD and other specialized planning software (e.g., for hydraulic calculation and dimensioning of drinking water and sewerage networks, sizing of water and wastewater treatment facilities).
- Willingness to undertake short- and medium-term assignments abroad.
- Preparation of work packages for engineering designs on different technical levels (feasibility studies, conceptual,, preliminary and detailed designs) in your field of expertise.
- Preparation of bill of quantities and tender documents.
- Collaboration with clients, construction contractors, government agencies, and local authorities.
- Guidance, coordination, and supervision of multidisciplinary teams.
- A permanent position at our corporate headquarters in Braunschweig, Germany, with flexible work time policies.
- After successful onboarding, we provide the option to work remotely for up to 3 days per week or three weeks per mon.
- Interesting engineering and management tasks in an international working environment.
- Projects that create value for a more sustainable global society by respecting the environment.
- Permanent full-time employment with attractive compensation in a dynamic and progressive company.
- Multiple internal and external training opportunities.
We look forward to receiving your complete application, including your salary expectations, via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please indicate the job reference “Application for: „Senior Civil Engineer (w/m/d) – No. 2404“ in the subject line.
CES Consulting Engineers Salzgitter GmbH
D - 38106 Braunschweig