Job No 2405
Junior Civil Engineer – Water Infrastructure Projects (w/m/d)
CES Consulting Engineers Salzgitter GmbH is an independent consulting engineering company with worldwide experience based in Braunschweig, Germany. CES offers solutions to complex multidisciplinary engineering tasks for all civil engineering and related sectors. CES renders services ranging from preliminary investigations to construction supervision and cost controlling, training of the client’s staff, advisory services in the operation and maintenance of installations, as well as the organization and strengthening of public authorities and institutions. CES works mainly in the field of development cooperation and implements infrastructure projects for national high-end clients (ministries and line authorities) funded by international donors.
- University degree (e.g., B.Sc., B.Eng.) in Civil Engineering / Environmental Engineering / Process Engineering or similar.
- Minimum 3 years of professional engineering experience.
- Experience in international projects and/or in the development cooperation sector is a plus.
- Good knowledge of written and spoken English. Additional language proficiency is advantageous.
- Familiarity with CAD and a willingness to learn and work with specialized planning software.
- Enthusiastic and open to mid and/or long-term assignments abroad.
- Assist in the preparation of work packages for engineering designs across different technical levels in your field of interest.
- Collaborate with team members in the preparation of tender documents and supervision of works.
- Engage with clients, works contractors, government agencies and local authorities.
- A permanent position at our corporate headquarters in Braunschweig, Germany, with flexible work time policies.
- After successful onboarding, we provide the option to work remotely for up to 3 days per week.
- Interesting engineering tasks in an international working environment.
- Projects that create value for a more sustainable global society by respecting the environment.
- Permanent full-time employment with attractive compensation in a dynamic and progressive company.
- Multiple internal and external training opportunities.
We look forward to receiving your complete application, including your salary expectations, via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please indicate the job reference “Application for: „Junior Civil Engineer (w/m/d) – No. 2405“ in the subject line.
CES Consulting Engineers Salzgitter GmbH
D - 38106 Braunschweig