Job No 2025
International Team Leader Rural Infrastructure, East Africa (f/m/d)
CES Consulting Engineers Salzgitter GmbH is an independent consulting engineering company with worldwide experience based in Braunschweig, Germany. CES offers solutions to complex multidisciplinary engineering tasks for all civil engineering and related sectors. CES renders services ranging from preliminary investigations to construction supervision and cost controlling, training of the clients‘ staff, advisory services in the operation and maintenance of installations, as well as the organization and strengthening of public authorities and institutions. CES works mainly in the field of development cooperation and implements infrastructure projects for national high-end clients (ministries and line authorities) funded by international donors.
For an upcoming project, we are looking for an experienced
International Team Leader, Rural Infrastructure Project in Tanzania (f/m/d)
Key components of the FC measure include investments in the social and economic infrastructure of the targeted districts, the rehabilitation of the rural road network, the establishment of so-called wildlife management areas and the improvement of the management instruments, equipment and infrastructure of the National Park Administration.
The Project aims at the improvement of the Rural Infrastructure (Roads, Markets, Schools, Water and Sanitation) in the districts hosting the National Park.
The International Team Leader will be responsible for the coordination and/or execution of the following activities:
- Design and tendering of the works for rural infrastructure
- Construction planning and construction supervision for the rehabilitation and expansion of rural infrastructure.
- Rehabilitation, expansion and upgrading of roads, schools, water and sanitation.
- Environmental and Social issues, OHS.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- University degree in civil engineering or equivalent.
- Demonstrated Team Leader experience (minimum 15 years)
- Proven experience (10 years) in rural development projects.
- Profound experience in FIDIC and KfW standards.
- Highly experiences in execution of KFW funded projects.
- Profound experience in leading a team composed of international and local experts.
- Relevant regional working experience in East Africa of at least 5 years in Kenya, Uganda or Tanzania.
- Excellent command of oral and written English.
Interested applicants are required to send a complete CV (English, EU standard) and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please indicate the job reference
“Application for: International Team Leader Rural Infrastructure, East Africa (f/m/d) No. 2025”
in the subject line.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.