Job No 2106
International Infrastructure Manager Egypt (f/m/d)
CES Consulting Engineers Salzgitter GmbH is an independent consulting engineering company with worldwide experience based in Braunschweig, Germany. CES offers solutions to complex multidisciplinary engineering tasks for all civil engineering and related sectors. CES renders services ranging from preliminary investigations to construction supervision and cost controlling, training of the clients‘ staff, advisory services in the operation and maintenance of installations, as well as the organization and strengthening of public authorities and institutions. CES works mainly in the field of development cooperation and implements infrastructure projects for national high-end clients (ministries and line authorities) funded by international donors.
For an upcoming project, we are looking for an experienced
International Infrastructure Manager (Civil Eng. or Architect) (f/m/d)
The program aims at the overall promotion of TVET in Egypt.
The project is divided into two components:
- transformation of two existing technical schools into Centres of Competence for renewable energy and energy efficiency, and
- upgrading, rehabilitation and expansion of technical schools in Greater Cairo, Alexandria and Gharbiya.
KfW school-building standards will be applied in the sense of a youthfriendly, fully functional design. In addition, special attention is paid to increasing energy efficiency in the school buildings.
Within this project an educational and training concept for the Centers of Competence will be developed, including the cooperation strategy with the private sector and a proposal for the curricula to be applied. Training and further tutoring for the teachers will be carried out as well.
QUALIFICATION AND SKILLS REQUIREMENTS
- University degree in civil engineering or architecture.
- Minimum 8 years of professional experience, thereof 10 years of experience in the implementation of international projects related to TVET.
- profound experience in the design and implementation of complex infrastructure & construction projects, especially in the field of school construction and preferably in the field of TVET.
- relevant experience in the following fields: project identification measures, projects application procedures, capacity building measures and trainings, preferably in the field of education and TVET.
- Fluently in English, Arabic language skills would be an asset.
- Regional experience (MENA) mandatory, preferably Egypt.
Interested applicants are required to send a complete CV (English, EU standard) and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please indicate the job reference
“Application for: International Team Leader Egypt, No. 2106” in the subject line.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.