Job No 2306
International Team Leader/ Architect
CES Consulting Engineers Salzgitter GmbH is an independent consulting engineering company with worldwide experience based in Braunschweig, Germany. CES offers solutions to complex multidisciplinary engineering tasks for all civil engineering and related sectors. CES renders services ranging from preliminary investigations to construction supervision and cost controlling, training of the clients‘ staff, advisory services in the operation and maintenance of installations, as well as the organization and strengthening of public authorities and institutions. CES works mainly in the field of development cooperation and implements infrastructure projects for national high-end clients (ministries and line authorities) funded by international donors.
CES is looking for an experienced international Team Leader& Architect (f/m/d) for an upcoming project:
“Integrated Regional Development Programme Implementation Consultant”, Albania
PROJECT AND JOB DESCRIPTION
The overall goal of the Integrated Regional Development Program is to contribute to economic growth in Albania as well as to the generation of employment and income, especially in rural areas and for women and youth. The program objective is to enhance the living conditions of the local population and foster regional economic growth in selected Albanian Municipalities by sustainable, environment- and climate friendly infrastructure investments. In addition, the program shall contribute to sustainable urban development and a reduction of greenhouse gas emissions.
The program beneficiaries will be the people living in the municipalities participating in the program. The target group will benefit from improved sustainable municipal infrastructure that will enhance the living conditions as well as the touristic potential in the region, stimulate local economic growth and job creation.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Postgraduate university degree in Architecture or a similar field
- At least 15 years of practical international work experience in the sector of public infrastructure
- At least 3 projects of similar nature and magnitude in the region, which includes Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Georgia, Greece, Kosovo, Montenegro, North-Macedonia, Romania, Serbia, Slovenia and Turkey
- Work experience as team leader in similar long-term assignments
- Proven background in management and financial administration of donor-funded development projects
- Specific knowledge of German Financial Cooperation (management procedures, reporting, etc.)
- Proficiency in the English language
Interested applicants are required to send a complete CV (English, EU standard) and a cover letter to email@example.com
Please indicate the job reference
“Application for: Team Leader/ Architect, Albania, No. 2306”
in the subject line.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
CES Consulting Engineers Salzgitter GmbH
D - 38106 Braunschweig