Job No 2206
Integrity Management / Internal Audit / HR Expert, Albania
CES Consulting Engineers Salzgitter GmbH is an independent consulting engineering company with worldwide experience based in Braunschweig, Germany. CES offers solutions to complex multidisciplinary engineering tasks for all civil engineering and related sectors. CES renders services ranging from preliminary investigations to construction supervision and cost controlling, training of the clients‘ staff, advisory services in the operation and maintenance of installations, as well as the organization and strengthening of public authorities and institutions. CES works mainly in the field of development cooperation and implements infrastructure projects for national high-end clients (ministries and line authorities) funded by international donors.
We are looking for an experienced international Integrity Management / Internal Audit / HR Expert (f/m/d) for an upcoming project in Albania
The Water Sector Performance and Investment Programme (WPIP)/ Municipal Infrastructure Programme V (MIP V) is the united response of the donor community in the water sector to the demands of the Albanian Government (GoA) and needs of the population and the private sector.
The water sector is characterized by limited planning and programming capacity and low cost recovery resulting in an overall low level of investment in water supply and wastewater collection and treatment systems.
At the utility level, capacity is low in terms of technical skills and qualified personnel especially in overall management, system operation and maintenance and sustainable asset management.
To address these issues, an Institutional Consultant will be engaged for a period of 60 months to improve the technical and operational performance and to enhance the sustainability of selected water utilities in northern Albania (Shkodra and Lezha), central Albania (Kamza, Elbasan & Berat-Kuçova) and southern Albania (Fier and Vlora).
- Integrity Management / Internal Audit / HR Expert providing support to the PEAs in the three project regions (North, Centre and South) in the field of Integrity management / complaint systems / internal audit / compliance / human resource development
- Assistance in the implementation of training workshops and on-the-job training
QUALIFICATION AND SKILLS REQUIREMENTS
- University degree in finance, business administration or comparable fields
- General computer skills (MS Office software)
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Fluent in English
- 10 years of professional experience
- Experience with various projects including public sector
- Experience with planning and implementation of measures for improving integrity, internal audit functions, compliance mechanisms, complaint systems
- Experience in HR management (job descriptions, annual target agreements), in capacity building in HR development and in the provision of training
Interested applicants are required to send a complete CV (English, EU standard) and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please indicate the job reference
“Application for: Integrity Management / Internal Audit / HR Expert, Albania – No. 2206” in the subject line.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.