Job No 2103
International Water Expert (O&M, NRW) (f/m/d)
CES Consulting Engineers Salzgitter GmbH is an independent consulting engineering company with worldwide experience based in Braunschweig, Germany. CES offers solutions to complex multidisciplinary engineering tasks for all civil engineering and related sectors. CES renders services ranging from preliminary investigations to construction supervision and cost controlling, training of the clients‘ staff, advisory services in the operation and maintenance of installations, as well as the organization and strengthening of public authorities and institutions. CES works mainly in the field of development cooperation and implements infrastructure projects for national high-end clients (ministries and line authorities) funded by international donors.
For ongoing and upcoming projects in Africa, we are looking for an experienced
International Water Expert with comprehensive experience in O&M, NRW (f/m/d)
Throughout Africa CES is active in numerous projects to improve the water and sanitation sectors. Projects are planned and executed in the fields of capacity building of water utilities, leak detection (NRW), O&M, water network improvement and asset management. This is to contribute to the sustainable and equitable use of clean water and sanitation facilities for the population and to the protection of water resources.
The Expert will be responsible to coordinate and/or execute the following activities:
- Leak detection
- Mapping and updating of water network maps
- Unaccounted-for water – NRW reduction methods
- Water network preventive maintenance
- Capacity Development of Water Utilities related to the sustainable operation and maintenance of water infrastructure.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- University degree in civil engineering or equivalent
- Demonstrated international experience (minimum 10 years) in water supply projects
- Relevant regional working experience in Africa
- Excellent command of oral and written English.
Interested applicants are required to send a complete CV (English, EU standard) and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please indicate the job reference
“Application for: International Water Expert with comprehensive experience in O&M, NRW (f/m/d) No. 2103”
in the subject line.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.